
While parenthood came unexpectedly early in my life, I really enjoyed it. In many ways, Dannah and I grew together. While I completed my remaining teenage years, she blossomed into this amazing little girl.
9 weeks
8 months

First Birthday

19 months
Two years

Three years
Four years
Five years
Six years
Seven years (with Natalie)
Eight years
The awe has never gone away. I still look at Dannah in complete amazement. She has turned into this intellegent little young girl, who knows exactly what she wants. I am so extremely blessed to have her in my life.
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Dannah!
I cannot believe she is 8 years old already! She has grown so much :) Happy Birthday to Dannah!
Elyse!!! I don't know if I ever had your blog!!! I do now! How sweet that post was! I teared up really! I too now have an 8yr old! How special they are. OK, now I have a LOT to read on your blog!!!!
OK, so I didn't have much to read, LOL. Don't worry you'll have to keep it updated or myself and you fellow jjjs will make sure that you update! Very nice start!!!
Time sure does fly. :) Annie
Post a Comment