
In attempt to keep family and close friends updated on our lives, we've (I've) decided to start a blog! I am unsure how "updated" I'll manage to keep it, but it is a work in progress.
Ian and I have four beautiful girls, who we absolutely adore.
Dannah is nearly eight years old (how did THAT happen?!) and an avid reader. She enjoys school and loves to write stories, sing in the choir and has recently added running club and learning Chinese to her list of activities.
Natalie is also (almost) eight years old. She loves to play outdoors, have slumber parties and is doing very well with her reading. Her recent highlight is the brand new mountain bike from Nan and Pop! A new pro at riding, it has become a quick favorite.
Hallie is now three! She is full of adventure and always has us on our toes. Many would call Hallie "rambunctious", but I prefer to refer to her as "spirited"! In August, she started preschool and loves it.
Claire turned one on June 1st, while we were on vacation in Australia visiting Nan and Pop. Claire has an amazingly sweet personality and tries very hard to keep up with "the big girls". She currently has mastered quite a few words and is learning more each day!
2 comments:
Wow, they are precious! I've added your blog to my reader. ;)
Post a Comment