Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We survived Natalie's slumber party! Ten children, my four included, joined us for the night. Hallie's "best friend" Emma also came to enjoy the chaos. The girls had a wonderful time, but I am very thankful we don't do this on a regular occurrence!














































































In other news, Ian and I bought an early Christmas present:

We were able to get an amazing deal on it and it is perfect! Ian will drive our other Odyssey until we can trade it in for a smaller vehicle. We were very fortunate to find such an amazing deal.

Not our exact van, but identical.

Maybe things are looking up?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome about the new van! Looks like they girls had fun at the sleep over. I can only imagine how hectic something like that would be!

I meant to ask you before but I forgot, are you guys still living with your parents? I remember the last time I read on Bloop you were looking at houses, but I don't remember any updates after that. Anyway, just wondering.

Hope all is well with you! :)

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

What a fun.......long night you must have had! I love the van, we love our too!

Made To Shine said...

Looks like fun, you're far braver then I will ever be. Poor Gracie, I'll make sure her birthdays are nice but I'm just not sure I'd ever be daring enough to take on something like that! And I love Hallie's bows, adorable!

The Rose Queen said...

OH we have done the sleepover thing.... ahhhhh! And that is a pirdy look'n van!