I can't see the text of the other post, unless there isn't text that needs seen and the title says it all. *hugs* I am sure it's hard on all of you. This birthday dinner does sound good. I hope you guys can still enjoy this time, even though it's normal to grieve and hurt. Thinking of you, sweet pie. Give Ian a hug from Ashley and I, I can only imagine how he feels.
2 comments:
It looks fine to me. I am not sure if anything's changed but I don't use Blogspot.
I can't see the text of the other post, unless there isn't text that needs seen and the title says it all. *hugs* I am sure it's hard on all of you. This birthday dinner does sound good. I hope you guys can still enjoy this time, even though it's normal to grieve and hurt. Thinking of you, sweet pie. Give Ian a hug from Ashley and I, I can only imagine how he feels.
Post a Comment