Ian called to let me know that Tim had been taken by ambulance this morning. Apparently he was having a lot of pain, which made breathing difficult. Ian said that Tim told him to go wait for the ambulance, that he didn't want Ian to see him like that. I texted Ian's sister and asked for an update, an hour later Ian replied and said they were in the ER and Tim's pain was being controlled by IV meds. Currently, I have no idea what is going on or if anyone will bother to contact me. I almost feel like it's "need to know information" and I'm not on the list of needing to know. I really hate being half a world away.
In other unrelated news, we picked up Dannah's glasses. She is thrilled and made comments about being able to see things she didn't know she wasn't able to see before. My poor child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you get some answers soon. (hugs)
*hugs* I'm sure it is hard on you being a half world away. It sucks about his luggage, I'm sure it'll make it to where he is once he's on his way back to the US.
Keeping you guys in my thoughts.
Hello Elyse, It's Stacey. Just letting you know that I started a blog here on blogger!
I know what you mean about almost the need to know. It's hard to be sitting around the world not know exactly what is going on.
I will remain to keep you, Ian, Ians family and the girls in my thoughts!
Post a Comment