Monday, November 10, 2008

Snipped

The good thing? Ian made it to Australia. The bad thing? His luggage did not. As of last night it was somewhere between LAX and Sydney airport. In the meantime, I suppose he'll be borrowing some clothes from his dad.

I did talk to Ian for awhile last night. He was tired after his flights and a bit shocked over his dad's condition. I have a feeling he was expecting his dad to be weak, much like our previous trip, but not bed ridden and unable to walk anywhere on his own. He said his dad cried when he saw him, which reassures me we made the right decision for Ian to visit now.

Today I went to the salon and had just over 9 inches cut off. I love it! My hair hasn't been this short since I met Ian and it's nice to have a change. I am going to make an effort to keep up with it, as I can no longer shove it in a ponytail and go on my way.






Before, a bad self portrait.














After.

2 comments:

Viviane said...

Looks good, I'd love to see a picture of your face with it, though, hehe.
And I'm glad Ian made it to Australia. I've had my luggage lost many times before, in fact about 50% of the flights that had layovers, but I always got it delivered to my house the same day I arrived.

Sebcuta said...

fabulas:) Now wheres a front view!