Saturday, November 8, 2008

Heads we will and tails we'll try again

I am grateful I booked Ian's tickets on a whim, because I've been a total mess over the idea of him going. I spent most of the day in spontaneous tears, which is very unlike me. I honestly have no idea how I'm going to cope for eleven days without him! I intend on having both Hallie and Claire in bed with me to make it a little less empty. I hate this. I am so attached and dependent on my husband, he really is my rock. I realize I am being completely ridiculous.































The girls are all doing well. Dannah and Natalie had Friday off, so I managed to get them both in to the optometrist. The result was glasses for Dannah. Her vision was 50/20 in both eyes and I expected this day would come. Genetics were definitely not on her side. She picked out some pretty frames and her order should be in by Monday or Tuesday. Natalie, who has perfect eyes, was devastated that she wouldn't be getting glasses, too. I only hope she keeps her 20/20 vision, glasses are expensive!

I have booked an appointment at the salon on Tuesday to get my long hair chopped off. I really need something different. I've become accustom to pulling it back in a ponytail every day and I'm sure it looks terrible. I'm really looking forward to the change, so we'll see how it turns out.

I suppose I should help Ian pack. Ugh.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Oh honey, you'll be kept plenty busy with your girls, I hope those days go by fast so you can be with him again in no time. *hugs* It is completely normal that you feel that way, you guys have not been separated in so long ! But you know he'll be coming back and it's not like the uncertain time between visits you went through before you were married.
I hope we'll get to see pics of your new do and of Dannah with her pretty glasses. It's awesome that Natalie has perfect vision.
You take care and I hope to talk to you again soon !

Nicole said...

You know we are always there for you to talk and chat. Those eleven days will pass a lot faster as you think and if you should have a free moment, just make plans for you two when he is back.

HUGS

Sebcuta said...

I bet a new look will be fabulas for you! :) Can't wait to see pics of Dannah! She's such a cutie! If you can't sleep you can always stay up and talk to me. :)

The Rose Queen said...

Oh no you are being so sweet! In love!